What Will I Learn
At the end of this course you will know:
- Bankruptcy for corporates
- Managing Expectations of Stakeholders and Parties in a Restructuring/ Liquidation
- Bankruptcy for non-corporates and individuals.
- The “Twilight Zone”
- Challenges in Managing the Liquidation/Restructuring Estate
- Insolvency professionals
- Best Practices from Overseas – To Consider in India
- Global Approach to Insolvency and Restructuring
- Highlights on:
- Chapter XIX & Chapter XX of Companies Act, 2013
- Part VIA, Part VII & Section 391 of Companies Act, 1956
- RDDBFI Act, 1993
- SARFAESI Act, 2002
- SICA Act, 1985
- The Presidency Towns Insolvency Act, 1909
- The Provincial Insolvency Act, 1920
- Chapter XIII of the LLP Act, 2008
How It works
Live Online Sessions
Each session is interactive and informative, featuring case studies, quizzes and projects
Interact, Learn and Grow
bsevarsity.com enables you to master the concepts, interact with expert faculty and other learners, and be a part of the community whilst growing.
Get Certified from bsevarsity.com. Share your success with the world
Training 5 or more people ?
We provide custom courses and group sessions as well. To know more about our Customized Programs, click here.