What Will I Learn
At the end of this course you will know:
- How it began and the blockchain landscape: size of the market, geographies and major players.
- Not one technology but many: key business protocols and how they work.
- Design principles: security, privacy, preservation of rights.
- Business application framework: challenges and solutions in integration and implementation.
- To disrupt or sustain: How is blockchain being applied to drive value for business across sectors, enterprises and business models?
- When is blockchain the answer? Ideal use cases and criteria: blockchain vs. traditional distributed databases.
- Action principles for managing blockchain for business value.
- Creating an action plan for your business: initial thoughts and faculty input.
- How can blockchain services, platforms and infrastructures innovate distributed business models?
- Analysis of case studies, including crypto-tokens, crowdfunded ICO startups, smart contracts and eco-system resource exchanges, to inform innovation in your business or work.
- Guest lecture by Professor Mary Lacity, Walton Professor of Information Systems and Director of Blockchain Centre of Excellence at the University of Arkansas.
- Action plan session 1: mapping your company’s digital landscape and identifying problems for blockchain to address.
- The business case for a blockchain application: learn how to identify and manage risks, problems and challenges and how to assess likely business value.
- Organisational implementation challenges and emerging solutions: build stakeholder buy-in and senior leadership support.
- Reviewing shared governance models and understanding the regulatory environment.
- Action plan session 2: Brainstorming opportunities and challenges, designing digital ecosystems and platforms that leverage blockchain.
- Where is it all going? Expert analysis of emerging core uses and new areas.
- What are the risks, challenges and solutions?
- Action plan session 3: Designing a blockchain solution and building a paper-prototype. A collective Dragon’s Den for peer feedback.
- Summary & evaluation.
How It works
Live Online Sessions
Each session is interactive and informative, featuring case studies, quizzes and projects
Interact, Learn and Grow
bsevarsity.com enables you to master the concepts, interact with expert faculty and other learners, and be a part of the community whilst growing.
Get Certified from bsevarsity.com. Share your success with the world
Training 5 or more people ?
We provide custom courses and group sessions as well. To know more about our Customized Programs, click here.