What Will I Learn
At the end of this course you will:
- Mutual Fund Concept
- Structure, Role of AMC, Regulators, etc.
- Types of Mutual Fund – Debt, Equity, Hybrid, Asset Allocation, Gold
- Understanding Debt Market – Types of Debt Market – Money Market, Corporate Bond Market, Government Securities Market
- Concept of Credit rating, YTM, Modified Duration, Average Maturity, Expense Ratio etc.
- How the data is represented in Factsheet
- Various Types of Debt Fund – Liquid Fund, Short Term Debt Fund, Long Term Debt Fund, Credit Fund, FMP
- Types of Equity Fund – Large cap, Midcap, Multi cap, Sector, ELSS., Style Box
- Performance comparison
- Types of Hybrid Fund – MIP, Balance Fund, Asset Allocation Fund, etc.
- Style of Management – Active, passive, Bottom Up, Top down, Value , growth etc.
- Ratio used in Mutual Fund – Sharpe Ratio, Standard Deviation, Treynor Ratio, Beta, Tracking Error, etc.
- Direct and Regular Plans, Fees in Mutual Fund
- Taxation of Mutual Fund, Platforms for transaction in Mutual Fund
How It works
Live Classroom Sessions
Each session is interactive and informative, featuring case studies, quizzes and projects
Interact, Learn and Grow
bsevarsity.com enables you to master the concepts, interact with expert faculty and other learners and be a part of the community whilst growing.
Get Certified from bsevarsity.com. Share your success with world
Training 5 or more people?
We provide custom courses and group sessions as well. To know more about our Customized Programs.
Try BSE Business Click here