What Will I Learn
At the end of this course you will:
Gain a comprehensive understanding of the procedures and processes prescribed by various regulatory authorities and related agencies with regard to IPO’s
- What is IPO?
- Why companies bring it?
- Benefits of IPO for companies
- How it helps in business growth?
- Other funding options for company other than IPO?
- Conversion of Private Limited Companies to Public
- Preparation of data room
- Kick of Meetings with the intermedieries
- Identification of Promoters, Promoter Group and Group companies
- Restructuring of Board
- Restated Financials
- Important Guidelines / Directions issued by SEBI for IPO's.
- Cost of Public Issue
- Requirements & Contents of the Prospectus
- Abridged Prospectus
- Vetting Procedure
- Distribution Procedure
- Instruction to the Collecting Branches of Bankers to the Issue
- Book Building Procedure
- Appointment of Managers/ Advisers/ Underwriters/ Brokers/ Registrars/ Advertising & Publicity Agencies
- Opening & Closing Dates of Subscription List
- Mechanism of making payment
- Forex and Interest Rate markets
- Application Form Requirement and Contents thereof
- Basis of Allotment
- Procedure in case of Over-subscription
- Procedure in case of Under-subscription
- Essential requirements for Listing
- Procedure relating to listing of shares in the stock exchanges and follow up action
How It works
Live Classroom Sessions
Each session is interactive and informative, featuring case studies, quizzes, and projects
Interact, Learn and Grow
bsevarsity.com enables you to master the concepts, interact with expert faculty and other learners, and be a part of the community whilst growing.
Get Certified from bsevarsity.com. Share your success with the world
Training 5 or more people?
We provide custom courses and group sessions as well. To know more about our Customized Programs.
Try BSE Business Click here