What Will I Learn
At the end of this course you will:
- Introduction to Valuation and its relevance
- Important concepts required in valuation
- Computing cost of equity, beta, market premium, risk free rate, and forward rates
- A case study on projections with hands on study on computers
- Dividend Approaches to Valuation – Cost based methods, Comparative Methods, Cash Flow discounting methods
- Computing cost based methods
- Case Study
- Cash flow discounting method continued including sensitivity analysis and expected value
- Comparative Valuation methods - PE, EV to EBITDA and other multiples to be computed
- Putting it all together and determining clusters from where to extract value
- Some issues in M and A valuation, Final questions and wrap up
How It works
Live Classroom Sessions
Each session is interactive and informative, featuring case studies, quizzes and projects
Interact, Learn and Grow
bsevarsity.com enables you to master the concepts, interact with expert faculty and other learners and be a part of the community whilst growing.
Get Certified from bsevarsity.com. Share your success with the world
Training 5 or more people?
We provide custom courses and group sessions as well. To know more about our Customized Programs.
Try BSE Business Click here