What Will I Learn
At the end of this course you will:
- A common man’s concern
- Financial Planning Process
- Why Financial Planning?
- Best Practices
- What is insurance?
- Why Life Insurance is must?
- Origin and Types of Insurance
- Special discussion on ULIPs and Term Plans
- 10 Commandments of Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- 10 Basic Tenets of Investments Planning
- Comparison of all Possible Asset classes & allocation
- Return comparison over a period of time from different asset classes and investment options (Gold, bonds, Equity, FD, Insurance, etc)
- 30 yrs Return of Sensex
- Mutual Funds as Investment Vehicle
- Special focus on SIP, STP, and SWP
- NFOs – Good or Bad?
- How you should be beware of mis-selling in these products
- Why Retirement Planning?
- Understanding financial goals and needs
- Taxation impact on different investment options such as equity, Mutual Funds, ETFs, Gold, Debt, etc
- Relevant sections and provisions in the law
- Discussion on Section 80C
- Direct Tax Code (DTC)
- What is Estate? Who needs Estate Planning?
- Transferring assets during a lifetime
- Transferring assets post-death – e.g nominations, will, etc
- Creating Trusts
How It works
Live Classroom Sessions
Each session is interactive and informative, featuring case studies, quizzes, and projects
Interact, Learn and Grow
bsevarsity.com enables you to master the concepts, interact with expert faculty and other learners, and be a part of the community whilst growing.
Get Certified from bsevarsity.com. Share your success with the world