The Start-up Founder - Finance Program is for the Start Ups, Entrepreneurs and Business Owners. It comprises of 4 courses which covers the basic understanding of the Finance from the Start-up perspective.
What will I Learn ?
- What is Finance?
- What is accounting?
- Working Capital Management
- Business as an economic entity
- Different Types of Shares and Capital
- Understanding corporate actions
- Introduction to Financial Markets
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Understanding inconsistency in financials and their adjustments
- Impact of corporate actions on financials
- Interpretation & application of different ratios
- Case studies
- Elements of subjectivity
- Guiding structure
- Financial evaluations
- Case Studies
- Types of Venture Capital
- Role of Venture Capitalist
- Types of businesses/industries preferred by Venture Capital
- Summary of and main business proposal
- Due Diligence Procedures
- Process of Financing
- Types of Funding
- Valuation Approaches
- Legal Framework and Exit Routes for Venture Capital
- Case Studies
- Start-up ventures, Medium-sized listed companies, Investment Bankers, Bankers, Entrepreneurs and other market intermediaries."
How It works
Live Online Sessions
Each session is interactive and informative, featuring case studies, quizzes, and projects
Interact, Learn and Grow
bsevarsity.com enables you to master the concepts, interact with expert faculty and other learners, and be a part of the community whilst growing.
Get Certified from bsevarsity.com. Share your success with the world
Training 5 or more people?
We provide custom courses and group sessions as well. To know more about our Customized Programs.
Try BSE Business Click here