For more details Click here
What Will I Learn
With enforcement rising sharply, companies have no choice but to hire Compliance Officers at various levels of management to develop effective compliance risk management processes and provide guidance regarding regulatory responsibilities.
The key responsibilities of a Compliance Management Officer include making an impact in the following three key areas:
- Plan, direct, or coordinate activities of the business to ensure compliance with ethical or regulatory standards
- Direct the internal investigation of possible compliance issues
- Assess product, compliance or operational risks and corresponding develop risk management strategies
Objective of the Course
|LL.B Graduates with minimum 55% from a recognized University can apply|
- Compliance Principles
- Enterprise-wide Risk Management Principles
- Compliance Risk Management Planning
- Maintaining the Regulatory Universe
- Implementing compliance Risk Management Frameworks
- Compliance Monitoring
- Compliance reporting
- Structuring a Compliant Organization
How It works
Live Online Sessions
Each session is interactive and informative, featuring case studies, quizzes, and projects
Interact, Learn and Grow
bsevarsity.com enables you to master the concepts, interact with expert faculty and other learners, and be a part of the community whilst growing.
Get Certified from bsevarsity.com. Share your success with the world
Registration is open. Course commencement is subjected to a minimum class size of 20 students
Training 5 or more people?
We provide custom courses and group sessions as well. To know more about our Customized Programs.
Try BSE Business Click here