What Will I learn?
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Types of Derivative Contracts and Their Characteristics
- Derivatives Compared to Securities
- Derivatives Defined
- Futures Terminology and Contract Features
- Physical Delivery to Close a Futures Position
- Cash Settlement, OTC Derivatives
- Futures Clearing House and Third-Party Contracts
- Futures Margins and Futures Contracts
- Option Fundamentals: Contract Features and Terminology
- Option Contract Example: Long Call Position
- Option Pricing Basics
- Time Value, Intrinsic Value and Moneyness
- Short Option Positions
- Investment Characteristic of Options
- Overview of Long Put, Short Call and Short Put Positions
- Introduction to Profit diagram of long & short call
- Introduction to Profit diagram of long & short put
- Derivatives & Trading strategies using options
How It works
Live Online Sessions
Each session is interactive and informative, featuring case studies, quizzes and projects
Interact, Learn and Grow
bsevarsity.com enables you to master the concepts, interact with expert faculty and other learners and be a part of the community whilst growing.
Get Certified from bsevarsity.com. Share your success with world
Training 5 or more people?
We provide custom courses and group sessions as well. To know more about our Customized Programs.
Try BSE Business Click here