It will enable you to understand the global business environment, gain skills and knowledge to tackle language or cultural challenges, and open the door to a world of career opportunities where trade or cross-border transactions and communication take place on a daily basis.
The university-of-Otago-master-of-international-business is a 180-point programme consisting of seven 20-point papers, together with a 40-point project. You will be required to complete the three compulsory papers, along with four elective papers.
Three compulsory papers: Units Undertaken at BSEI
- MANT 414 Research Process
- MANT 454 Global Management
- MANT 460 Advanced Global Business Strategy
Four of the following elective papers (or others as approved by the Programme Director):
- ACCT 412 International Accounting
- BSNS 401 The Environment of Business and Economics
- ECON 404 International Economics
- ENTR 411 Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- ENTR 415 New Venture Strategy
- FINC 410 Advanced International Financial Management
- MANT 415 Advanced Research Practice
- MANT 458 Advanced Management Studies
- TOUR 422 Tourism and Global Environmental Change
- CHIN 441 Topics in Advanced Chinese
- FREN 441 Topics in Advanced French
- GERM 441 Topics in Advanced German
- JAPA 441 Topics in Advanced Japanese
- SPAN 441 Topics in Advanced Spanish
Plus one of the following:
- BSNS 501 Applied Project
- BSNS 580 Research Project
How It works
Live Classroom Sessions
Each session is interactive and informative, featuring case studies, quizzes, and projects
Get Certified from BSE Institute and Share your success with the world
Training 5 or more people?
We provide custom courses and group sessions as well. To know more about our Customized Programs.
Try BSE Business Click here