The university-of-Otago-master-of-finance is a coursework masters degree designed to offer you a number of pathways depending on your academic background and career aspirations.
Studies in Capital Markets
Advanced International Financial Management
You must complete seven of the following:
- FINC 402 Advanced Corporate Finance
- FINC 405 Mathematical Finance
- FINC 406 Advanced Empirical Finance
- FINC 411 Financial Risk Management
- FINC 460 Advanced Fixed Income Securities
- ACFI 459 Advanced Research Methods
- BSNS 401 The Environment of Business and Economics
One of the following projects:
- BSNS 501 Applied Project Help solve a problem for an actual business
- BSNS 580 Research Project An academically focused project completed with staff guidance
- There may be students for whom the university-of-otago-master-of-finance is not an appropriate goal. In such cases, six of the 400-level courses listed above will be considered to qualify for a Postgraduate Diploma in Finance.
- Every paper may not be offered in a given year
How It works
Live Classroom Sessions
Each session is interactive and informative, featuring case studies, quizzes, and projects
Get Certified from BSE Institute and Share your success with the world
Training 5 or more people?
We provide custom courses and group sessions as well. To know more about our Customized Programs.
Try BSE Business Click here