For more details Click here
What Will I Learn
The growth of innovation in India has fuelled the rise of corporate structures. While the survival of a corporate is a key responsibility, given the uncertainties associated with the business environment worldwide, it becomes equally important to be acquainted with the law of corporate.
The key responsibilities of a Compliance Management Officer include making an impact in the following three key areas:
Objective of the Course
|LL.B Graduates with minimum 55% from a recognized University can apply|
- Introduction to Insolvency Law
- Application and withdrawal
- Appointment and Role of Resolution Professional
- Claims before the Resolution Professional
- Appointment and Role of CoC
- Eligibility and ineligibility of resolution applicant
- Resolution Plan
- Liquidation – Claims, distribution of proceeds, appointment of liquidator
How It works
Live Online Sessions
Each session is interactive and informative, featuring case studies, quizzes, and projects
Interact, Learn and Grow
bsevarsity.com enables you to master the concepts, interact with expert faculty and other learners, and be a part of the community whilst growing.
Get Certified from bsevarsity.com. Share your success with the world
Registration is open. Course commencement is subjected to a minimum class size of 20 students
Training 5 or more people?
We provide custom courses and group sessions as well. To know more about our Customized Programs.
Try BSE Business Click here