Why should students Join ?
Stand out with advanced accounting expertise & business acumen.
Program Outcomes: Precision and Performance
- To introduce knowledge and understanding of the business and its environment and the influence this has on how organizations are structured and on the role of the accounting and other key business functions in contributing to the efficient, effective and ethical management and development of an organization and its people and their interaction with technology, data and information systems.
- Management Accounting (MA)/(FMA), introduces candidates to elements of management accounting which are used to make and support decisions. The syllabus starts by introducing the nature, the source and purpose of management information followed by the statistical techniques used to analyze data. Then the syllabus addresses cost accounting and the costing techniques used in business which are essential for any management accountant. The syllabus then looks at the preparation and use of budgeting and standard costing and variance analysis as essential tools for planning and controlling business activities. The syllabus concludes with an introduction to measuring and monitoring the performance of an organization.
- Learn the underlying principles and concepts of financial accounting, accounting techniques and the preparation of basic financial statements. You'll demonstrate technical proficiency in the use of double-entry techniques, including the preparation and interpretation of basic financial statements for sole traders, partnerships, companies and simple groups of companies.
- You'll develop knowledge and skills in the understanding of the general legal framework, and of specific legal areas relating to business, recognizing the need to seek further specialist legal advice where necessary.
- You'll develop knowledge and skills in the application of management accounting techniques to quantitative and qualitative information for planning, decision-making, performance evaluation and control.
- The aim of the syllabus is to develop knowledge and skills relating to the tax system as applicable to individuals, single companies, and groups of companies. The syllabus for Taxation - introduces candidates to the subject of taxation and provides the core knowledge of the underlying principles and major technical areas of taxation as they affect the activities of individuals and businesses. Candidates are introduced to the rationale behind – and the functions of – the tax system.
- You'll develop knowledge and skills in understanding and applying accounting standards and the theoretical framework in the preparation of financial statements of entities, including groups and how to analyse and interpret those financial statements.
- You'll develop knowledge and understanding of the process of carrying out the assurance engagement and its application in the context of the professional regulatory framework.
- You'll develop the knowledge and skills expected of a finance manager, in relation to investment, financing and dividend policy decisions.
Live Online Sessions
Each session is interactive and informative, featuring case studies, quizzes, and projects
Interact, Learn and Grow
bsevarsity.com enables you to master the concepts, interact with expert faculty and other learners, and be a part of the community whilst growing.
Get Certified from bsevarsity.com. Share your success with the world
Training 5 or more people?
We provide custom courses and group sessions as well. To know more about our Customized Programs, click here.