What Will I Learn
When you are done with this course, you will be able to:
- The Balance Sheet
- The Profit and Loss Statement.
- Statement of Cash Flows
- Ratios – Profitability, Liquidity, Return on Capital
- Top Line v/s Bottom Line
- Know the different categories of costs which exist and their implication on costing.
- Understand costing concepts and apply them in making business decisions.
- Describe primary and secondary sources of liquidity and factors that influence a company’s liquidity position.
- Evaluate working capital effectiveness of a company
- Describe how different types of cash flows affect a company’s net daily cash position;
- Evaluate a company’s management of accounts receivable, inventory, and accounts payable
- Examine Different Types of Budgets
- Perform Variance Analysis
How It works
Live Online Sessions
Each session is interactive and informative, featuring case studies, quizzes, and projects
Training 5 or more people?
We provide custom courses and group sessions as well. To know more about our Customized Programs, click here.