What Will I Learn
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Market return/risk characteristics within the context of the Efficient Market Hypothesis
- Major market valuation models will be compared to major technical models in terms of buy/sell points
- Value and Growth valuation theories
- Behavioral finance and psychological considerations
- Fundamental investment concepts
- The valuation models will be discussed with such technical concepts as Dow Theory, Head and Shoulders, moving averages, volume confirmations, momentum, money flows and sentiment
- Bubble Theories
- Derivative strategies and spread trading
- Market Neutral strategies
- Events in fundamentals will be combined with opportunistic trades from technical inputs
- Creating various screening criteria that complement an investment objective
How It works
Live Online Sessions
Each session is interactive and informative, featuring case studies, quizzes and projects
Interact, Learn and Grow
bsevarisity.com enables you to master the concepts, interact with expert faculty and other learners and be a part of the community whilst growing.
Get Certified from bsevarisity.com. Share your success with world
Training 5 or more people?
We provide custom courses and group sessions as well. To know more about our Customized Programs.
Try BSE Business Click here