|Basic Info|| : This 24 hour Certificate Program on Technical Analysis emphasizes on developing and using momentum indicators for buy and sell decisions among students. In order to help you evaluate each indicator's performance objectively, experts go beyond just explaining and illuminating well-known indicators like moving averages, RSI, MACD, and stochastic.
Students will learn to use tools that are based on price action and other technical principles to apply technical analysis as a stand-alone investment and trading methodology. Understanding the principles of investing and trading in markets requires a thorough understanding of technical analysis. Hence, this course is specially designed for Investors/Clients, Traders, Sub-Brokers/Dealers, and, Working Executives.
What Will I Learn
At the end of this course you will:
- What is Technical Analysis?
- Its historical development
- Different types of Technical Analysis
- How technical analysis is useful?
- Dow Theory
- Bar Charts
- Uptrend, downtrend and side trend
- Trend lines
- Channels, Channel lines
- Validation, Angles, Internal Trend lines
- Support and Resistance levels
- Establishing Support and Resistance
- Importance of Support and Resistance
- What are Fibonacci Retracements?
- How are Fibonacci Retracements used?
- How Fibonacci Ratios Work?
- What are Charts?
- Basic Patterns
- Measuring Implications
- Continuation Patterns
- Reversal Patterns
- Other Patterns
- Defining Candlestick
- Types of candlestick
- Doji, Spinning Top, Marubozu
- Candlestick Pattern
- Bearish Candlestick pattern
- Bullish Candlestick pattern
- Moving Averages
- Types of Moving Averages
- Simple, Linear and Exponential Moving Averages
- Double cross overs and price cross overs
- Identification of trends - reversal in trends
- Major uses of Mas
- Bollinger Bands
- Uses of Bollinger Bands
- Bollinger Bands and RSI
- Lagging Indicators
- Leading Indicators
- Relative Strength Index – Positive and negative divergences
- Rate of Change (ROC)
- Concept of Risk
- Risk-Return Trade-off
- Risk Management Process
- Challenges in Risk Management
- Risk Taking as compared to Risk Management
- Different Classes and Types of Risk and their Impact on an
- How to Use Setup Trading?
- Drawbacks to using setups
- 3 simple steps
- Recurring day-trading setups you can use to pursue profit
- An Introduction to Trading: Developing a Conceptual Framework
- What is an Automated Trading System?
- Build your trading system in six steps
- Position sizing
- Risk Reward Ratio
- Controlling your emotions with Money Management
- Calculated risk
- Dominant emotions
- Common errors
- Wrong beliefs/ myths
- Traits of successful traders
- Technical Analysis Step By Step
- Checklist for trading
- Trade journal
How It works
Live Online Sessions
Each session is interactive and informative, featuring case studies, quizzes, and projects
Interact, Learn and Grow
bsevarsity.com enables you to master the concepts, interact with expert faculty and other learners and be a part of the community whilst growing.
Get Certified from bsevarsity.com. Share your success with the world
Training 5 or more people?
We provide custom courses and group sessions as well. To know more about our Customized Programs.
Try BSE Business Click here