What Will I Learn
Accountancy and Financial Management – III is one of the important papers of the Bcom Semester – 3 curriculum of the Mumbai University. It is a three credit paper with a total duration of 45 hours. Its Online Tuition's from the leading professors and experts in the subject from Mumbai University will help students to learn from the convenience of their homes. This course will also help students prepare for their semester examinations in the subject.
Excess Capital Method
Maximum Loss Method
- Asset taken over by a partner
- Treatment of past profits or past losses in the Balance Sheet Contingent liabilities/Realization expenses/amount kept aside for expenses
- Treatment of secured liabilities, preferential liabilities like Govt. dues /labour dues etc.,
- Insolvency of a partner
Realisation method only
Calculation of Purchase Consideration, Journal / Ledger Accounts of old firms Journal of Company
- For shares (variable income bearing
- For debenture, bonds etc. (fixed income
bearing securities) Accounting for transactions
of purchase and sales of investments with ex
and cum interest prices and finding cost of
investment sold and carrying cost as per
weighted average method
Columnar format for investment account
- Purchase and Sale of goods, services and assets Computation and treatment of exchange differences
- (excluding foreign branches, forward exchange contracts and hedging contracts)
How It works
Live Online Sessions
Each session is interactive and informative, featuring case studies, quizzes, and projects
Interact, Learn and Grow
bsevarsity.com enables you to master the concepts, interact with expert faculty and other learners, and be a part of the community whilst growing.
Training 5 or more people?
We provide custom courses and group sessions as well. To know more about our Customized Programs, click here.