Today, data analysis is a top priority for businesses, and choosing the right data analytic tool can turn tonnes of raw data into usable information. Although, choosing an effective data analytic tool can be a challenge. Firstly, you need to understand your business and what problems you need to tackle, and the kind of data you want to analyze. There are plenty of business analytics tools available in the market so choosing one can be overwhelming. So we recommend you some of the tools for accurate Business Data Management. Mainly, there are four types of data analysis tools, and below mentioned are some providers for each group.
- Machine Learning
- Business Intelligence
- Programming Languages
Machine learning tools
Machine learning has revolutionized unstructured data analysis by enabling businesses to analyze voluminous data in real-time! Below are some of the best tools for Machine Learning:
- RapidMiner - RapidMiner helps businesses to build predictive machine learning models from data. Depending on your requirements, you can use different solutions including the Auto model, which provides algorithms for building financial models; DataStudio, to create a visual work process.
- KNIME - KNIME is a free, open platform to create a data science work process.
Tools like Excel and Google Sheets are used largely by businesses to organize data. However, these tools are not the best choice if the data is huge. These tools are great for analyzing data
- Excel - Microsoft Excel is used to filter and visualize quantitative data which makes it a perfect tool for performing data analysis. MS Excel handles simple data, but you may need a more powerful tool to organize big data analytics.
- Airtable - It is user-friendly as it provides data analysis and data visualization functions but, with a powerful backend!
Business Intelligence (BI)
Business Intelligence helps businesses to spot market trends, patterns, and insights across all the data. In BI, you have to create visualizations such as graphics, dashboards, and reports, and hence, with the help of the below tools, you can create simple yet effective data.
- Tableau - It is a powerful data platform that allows you to connect all your data and create interesting reports and dashboards.
- Power BI - Microsoft Power BI allows users to import data from thousands of sources and create real-time reports. It is well-equipped with AI and an Excel integration.
Programming languages are beneficial for the one who is building his own data analysis tools. One of the best things about a Programming language is, it is free and open-source.
- Python - Python is the most preferred programming language today with more than 60% of programmers using it. It is very flexible and allows you to build solutions for various use of cases.
- R - R is used for statistical computing, data visualization, and exploratory data analysis. Initially, it was used by researchers and professors, but now, even the corporate world has adopted it.
Data Analytics is a huge spectrum today, and every organization is demanding a data analytics professional. If you want to learn data analysis, don't stop, go, and explore various online data analysis courses available in the market!